Your input requested at the Fedora Board IRC meeting this Friday

Over the past few months, the Fedora Board has focused on coming up
with two or three overarching goals that can be accomplished over the
next few release cycles.  We've got a fairly healthy list of goals at
this point, and welcome your input in helping us decide which two or
three goals are most important.  The Fedora Board will be having its
bi-weekly IRC meeting this coming Friday, and we invite you to attend
that meeting and share your input with us.  Instead of our normal
question and answer session, we'll instead focus on prioritizing our
list of goals.

The meeting is in the #fedora-board-meeting channel on the Freenode
IRC network at 2:00pm EST (19:00 UTC).  In order to keep the meeting
organized and easy to follow, we ask that participants follow the
instructions in the "General Rules" section of
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board_public_IRC_meetings.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader