Fedora 12 LXDE Spin images are broken

I have just asked the website admins to remove the Fedora 12 LXDE Spin
from the BitTorrent Tracker because we found a major bug that makes the
images unusable. The problem is a crash in lxde-settings-daemon that
triggers abrt, the automatic bug reporting tool. Because
lxde-settings-daemon gets restarted by lxsession the bug reporting tool
goes into an infinite loop, consumes all CPU power and makes the
computer crash when the overlay image of the live OS is filled up.

I have no idea why we didn't spot this bug before. I have tested every
nightly and they all were fine, but they were created on a different
machine then the final images. Also installing LXDE from the package
repositories works fine, so you can already install LXDE on Fedora 12.

There will be fixed images soon. I'd like to ask you for two or three
more days of patience.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Christoph