Failed Updates

Due to some issues with internal mirroring, Fedora has not been able to
update its tiered mirrors since Saturday due to high load averages on its
master server. This has caused issues with many public mirrors not being
in sync, and causing users to be unable to install updates or newer
software. Our primary mirror people are aware of the issue and are working
on it. While we are working on workarounds at this moment, we have no ETA
of when the problem will be corrected.

Currently the issue seems to primarily affect i386 users and will have the
symptoms of yum or PackageKit errors in trying to install new software.

To follow updates on this problem, please see ticket:

        -Mike