Fedora 10 Snapshot 1 Released

As part of our development schedule, we are releasing a snapshot of
Rawhide in Live form.  We are releasing these via bittorrent
only as it is a much lighter weight method to get bits out the door than
to go through our mirroring system.  If you cannot use bittorrent we
apologize for the inconvenience.

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ has a section marked
F10-Snap1 with Live torrents.  There are no install images at this time
due to ongoing bugs with the installer.

Please us bugzilla to report any problems you find (after making sure
that somebody else hasn't already reported the issues).  The Beta
release notes
( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Beta/ReleaseNotes ) still
mostly apply.

Thanks for all the testing!