Fedora Weekly News Issue 135

Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 135 for the week ending July 19, 2008.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/LatestIssue

Fedora Weekly News keep you updated with the latest issues, events and activities in the fedora community.

If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page. Being a Fedora Weekly News beat writer gives you a chance to work on one of our community's most important sources of news, and can be done in only about 1 hour per week of your time.

We are still looking for beat writers to cover the highlights of Fedora Marketing each week and to summarize the Fedora Events and Meetings that happened during each week.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Join

---
- pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco