Purging old Fedora test releases

In order to make room for Fedora 9 and future releases, we are purging
all the old test releases on download.fedora.redhat.com.  Both the Core
and post-Core test releases up to but not including Fedora 9 Beta.

The content has been archived internally at Red Hat and may one day show
up again for download on an archive site, but given that they were just
test releases that's not likely to happen.

--
Jesse Keating