Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

Smolt is a hardware profiler for Fedora so we can get a better idea of
what type of hardware is out there in the Fedora universe.  It's still
in beta but those of you running FC6 or newer (rawhide) can
participate.

Just type "yum install smolt"  followed by "smoltSendProfile".  All
sends are anonymous and the only tie to hardware is via a UUID that
gets sent.  We can't trace the UUID back to you without you giving us
the UUID, which may be helpful for those experiencing hardware or
driver issues.

Check out the stats at http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/stats

For more information on smolt look at:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/smolt/wiki