The Affordable Care Act and You
When the Affordable Care Act was signed into law two years ago on March 23, 2010, Americans began to take their health care into their own hands. The law is already making a difference in the lives of millions of people just like you.
Featuring people like you and stories from across the country, MyCare is an initiative to educate Americans about new programs, benefits and rights under the health care law... Read More →
4 Stories That You Won't Forget
- Mark-Care: Making Health Insurance More Affordable for Small Businesses
- Steven-Care: Insurance for Young Adults Under Age 26
- Vanessa-Care: Health Coverage Without Lifetime Limits
- Helen-Care: Giving Seniors Peace of Mind and More Money in Their Pockets
3 Ways to Find Out What's Changing and When
- Interactive Timeline: Click through an interactive slide show of ACA provisions
- One-Page Timeline: View ACA provisions on one page with embedded videos
- Facebook Timeline: Start at March 23, 2010 and work your way up the timeline
For More Information
Read more about the Affordable Care Act at HealthCare.gov and learn more about how the law helps you. Stay up to date by following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook, and subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Use this button to share this message with others: