FoodSafety.gov ALLERGY ALERT: Corn Pasta
- Subject: FoodSafety.gov ALLERGY ALERT: Corn Pasta
- From: "U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services" <subscriptions@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:53:45 -0500
Title: FoodSafety.gov ALLERGY ALERT: Corn Pasta
DeBoles Nutritional Foods, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls One Lot Code of DeBoles<sup>® </sup>Kids Only! Gluten Free Tubettini Corn Pasta Due to the Presence of an Undeclared Allergen, Lot Code 30JUN11D1
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:44:00 -0500
DeBoles Nutritional Foods, Inc. announced that it is recalling one lot code of DeBoles® Kids Only! Gluten Free Tubettini Corn Pasta because it may contain undeclared whole wheat alphabet pasta. People who are allergic to wheat run the risk of an allergic reaction, which may be serious or life-threatening if they consume the recalled product.
- Products: DeBoles® Kids Only! Gluten Free Tubettini Corn Pasta -- Lot code 30JUN11D1
- Distributed: Distributed to stores nationwide and through internet orders.
- Why: May contain whole wheat alphabet pasta not listed on the label.
- Illnesses reported: None
- For more information: Contact the company at 1-800-434-4246 during extended hours from Monday to Friday 9 am to 9 pm EDT, and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Manage your subscriptions:
Follow us on Twitter.
GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775
[Yosemite in Winter]
[Hot Springs Photos]
[Camping in Yosemite]