Zero size /proc/vmcore on ia64

Horms wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 09:08:06AM +0800, Zou, Nanhai wrote:

The kexec-tools-testing-20061214 does not work for SN platform.
I just pull down your git tree. Yeah, at least the
load_crashdump_segments() routine does not have the patch
Nan-hai posted last year to make kexec-tools working in SN.

I remembered there were at least three patches needed for SN.
I will compare those patches against your git tree and see
if those were the only things we need.

Thanks,
 - jay

[Netdev]     [Linux Wireless]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Linux for Hams]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Photo]     [Yosemite]     [Yosemite Forum]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux Admin]     [Samba]     [Linux Media]     [Linux Resources]