kexec_fake_sal_rendez broken?

Hi Aziz,
	I think calling to the fake_rendz code need to be relocated to control page.
Otherwise there will be problem if kexec into a different kernel. New kernel may overlap to the area of fake_rendz code linked in first kernel.

Thanks
Zou Nan hai
> --
> Khalid

> Khalid Aziz                       Open Source and Linux Organization
> (970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
> khalid.aziz at hp.com                                  Fort Collins, CO
>
> "The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
>                                 - Alessandro Rubini

[Netdev]     [Linux Wireless]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Linux for Hams]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Photo]     [Yosemite]     [Yosemite Forum]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux Admin]     [Samba]     [Linux Media]     [Linux Resources]