|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
You are subscribed to the SATNAV News Quarterly Newsletter for the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration. A new edition of the SATNAV News has recently been posted to the website and is now available.
Articles in this edition include:
- LP Approaches Introduced
- WAAS Service for Alaska Fully Restored
- Alternate PNT Research Ongoing
- Economical WAAS Landing Systems Get LPV Certification on Boeing 737
- Europe’s EGNOS System Operational
- Satellite Navigation Approach Procedures Update
- The Effects of the Ionosphere on Satellite Navigation Systems
- GBAS Update
- Air Berlin Focus on GBAS
- What’s New on the Web!
- Navigation Systems Chart - Satellite and Conventional
To view this edition, select the SatNav News, Spring 2011 link from the main SATNAV News page.
You can view or update your subscriptions, password or email address at any time on your User Profile Page. All you will need are your email address and your password (if you have selected one).
This service is provided to you at no charge by the Federal Aviation Administration. Visit us on the web at www.faa.gov.
If you have any questions or problems with the subscription service email support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for assistance.
GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration · 408 St. Peter Street Suite 600 · St. Paul MN 55102 · 1-800-439-1420
[NTSB] [STB] [USDA] [Photography] [Yosemite News & Information] [Hot Springs Photos] [Steve's Art] [SB Lupus] [Railroad] [FDA News]