RE: Is Image Doctor a Healing alternative?

Hi!

DLed the beta. Seems stable with PS 6.0.1 on Win XP-- may try it on the
Mac (who knows).

Spent most of this morning getting a bag of garbage (literally) out of a
shot I made in Ireland. It was definitely one of those "toors dee force"
of Photoshop editin' <bg>. I selected, feathered, layered, cloned,
moved, skewed, etc. At the end of it I really had the old garbage bag
out of there, and had built some very convincing stuff behind it. So
then I tried cranking up "Smart Fill". And in one swift click... It
didn't do it! BUT the results could get tantalizingly close. And with a
good tutorial, I just might have gotten there! (Probably not.) With a
more random background, however, I bet it will work perfectly. I'm
impressed!

Will report on the zit-zapper and others as I get more experience.

Les