Re: Epson 2200 and CDrom Printing

AFAIK, the 2100 and 2200 are exactly the same machines. The model numbers
relate to their market areas  (UK & Europe vs North America). They reflect
no material differences other than paper sizes listed in the driver.
Anything one can do the other can, too. The differences in marketing
materials only reflect what they feel will stimulate that market's sales.

Jim Wingo