Re: Profile City Profiles

<x-flowed>>Has anyone else had profiles made by Profile City, [snip]

I haven't but some subscribers to this list or others I see have
posted about their satisfaction with ProfileCity.com's profiles and
service.

My own and very positive experience with ProfileCity and the people
there, specifically Dan Caldwell and Joe Holmes (two of the five
partners profiled on their web site's "people" page), has been in
connection with their scanner-profiling product and related customer
service. It included a _weekend call-back_ from Dan Caldwell after I
e-mailed them about an installation wrinkle I didn't understand. Now
that's customer service, especially since I am a very small fish as
far as business goes.

>Does anyone know the address for someone there who I can contact about
>this, to try and get some assistance in sorting this out?

According to the top part of the "Contact Us" page on the
ProfileCity.com web site, the addresses and telephone numbers for
everyone there are:

>ProfileCity.com LLC
>Business Office
>10419 Bogardus Avenue Suite 125