Re: Monitor Profiles

In a message dated 5/31/02 7:00:30 PM, landmarks@lineone.net writes:

>I have several Adobe Gamma monitor profiles in my Windows/System/Colour
>folder.
>
>How can I tell which one Photoshop 6 is using, and make sure that it uses
>the one I want?

It will use the one you set as the default in the color management settings
of your advanced monitor settings. You can then check it by going to
Photoshop's Color Settings, and in the RGB settings list, checking what
monitor profile is listed after "MonitorRGB-" in the list. Be sure to set
your RGB workingspace back to AdobeRGB or your usual space when you are done,
don't leave it set at MonitorRGB.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com