Re: ColorVision experience..(related question)

But the Spectrocam does not do as good a job at calibrating you monitor as the
Spyder.  We first got a Spectrocam, and then decided we needed to Spyder as
well.....And are still happy with that decision.

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC