Re: ColorVision experience..(related question)

Have followed this thread with interest because I am coming to the conclusion
that I definitely need to get a monitor calibrating device. Had gotten into
the Profiler and Dr Pro software some time ago when it was still "Horses" so
have an understanding of what that is all about. Now in doing my homework I
find that I don't quite understand the difference between the Spyder and the
Spectrocam. Are they the same thing?
Thanks,
Donna

-