RE: Quick question: Power on or off?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Turn it off.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Ceejay3@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 12:51 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Quick question: Power on or off?

Quick question for all you Epson users -
At night do you turn the power off on your Epson printer or keep it on?

I have the Epson Stylus Photo 700 printer.    I know Epson says you should
turn it off when you are done using it - but I find it takes a while to
reset
itself and sometimes cleans the ink which uses more ink after turning it on.
My other printer (HP Laserjet) I leave on 24 hours a day 7 days a week even
if I am on vacation...  I don't think twice about it.

What do you recommend for your Epsons?
Thanks!
-CJ

</x-charset>