Re: Who to purchase 7600 from

"T.O. Galloway" wrote:

> I've never made a high dollar printer purchase like this before, but would
> like suggestions on who to purchase this unit from.
> Does it really matter? I assume that if anything goes wrong, the unit will
> have to go back to Epson anyway, right??
>
> Thanks
> T.O. Galloway

I purchased my Epson 7000 from Jim Robbins at All Square Computers.  He seemed
to have the best prices around, and is very service oriented.

Several other people I know (on various lists) have bought from him are were
very happy with his service.  If there is a problem, he goes to bat for you.

actjimrobbins@aol.com
888 286-8801

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC