Re: Epson 1280 with OS X

<x-flowed>Open the Print Centre, highlight the printer you want to check, then
select "configure printer" from the Printers heading on the menu bar.
Another list appears. Highlight your printer again. Click OK. and the
utilities appear!

I had to phone Epson support (UK) to get this info.  It took them two
hours to find out and ring me back. There's nothing in Help about it!

Good luck

Mike

On Thursday, May 2, 2002, at 01:39  am, Ray McGuinness wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 1, 2002, at 03:50 PM, Martin Greene wrote:
>
>> Ijust installed Mac OS X and am printing with an Epson 1280.  It does
>> not
>> seem to be possible to get to the Epson menu.  For example, I can't
>> locate
>> either the  Ink Level Indicator or any of the Utilities, such as "Head
>> Cleaning."  The only way to do that is to open up a program in the
>> classic
>> mode, which gives me the old Epson menu.  Has anyone found a way to
>> access
>> that while in OS X?
>>
>> Martin
>>
> In your OSX Applications folder should be an application called "Epson
> Printer Utility". This is where all the stuff is.
>
> Ray
>
> -

</x-flowed>