Pshop 7 & PhotoFrame 2

<x-charset iso-8859-1>After running with Photoshop 7 for a few weeks I went to install Extensis'
PhotoFrames 2 plugin. Cannot be done. The install program looks for
Photoshp.exe (the name in Ver. 6) and gives no opportunity to change the
name to Photoshop.exe. Even after I selected the Photoshop 7 directory it
could not find the executable. The Extensis site is no help. It talks only
about P'shop 6 and, like many other s/w companies today, discourages online
support. They offer only FAQ and a knowledge base, both of which looke like
they haven't been touched for 3-4 years.

Has anyone else run into this problem and solved it? It appears that
Extensis is just letting go of the program. It may be worthwhile taking a
look at the AutoF/X frame program. Has anyone else used it with Pshop 7?

J. Lipmanson

</x-charset>