Epson 600 - XP - ICC Paper Profiles

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi all

Newbie, so forgive me if this has been asked and answered before.

I have my 600 installed on XP but can not "see" any of the Epson paper
profiles when I try and print from Photoshop 5. The only entry relevant to
me in the "Space" dropdown is "Epson Stylus 600", rather than the list of
papers such as "Epson Photo Paper" etc.

Does anybody know how to get the profiles installed under XP?

-----
Kym Fischer

</x-charset>