Another one of those business articles

About a potter and social activist.  Very timely for me, on how art can
change things and how what's learned by the artist can be more directly
applied to more than paint or clay.

It wasn't yellow, but swirling clay that called to him, from the corner
of his eye, in much the same way it called to him.

I'm going to write something else about good/Good in a minute.

Genie