From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of nick.grasso@hrads.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 5:43 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re:Paper feed problems

Barry Stein wrote:

>>>I seem to remember some discussion of paper feed problems in the past,
but
can't find anything in the archives.  Does anybody recall what causes paper
feed
problems on epson desktop printers where the printer keeps feeding sheets of
papers through without printing on them?  I have this problem occasionallly
on
three different models (800, 1160, 1270).<<<

Try cleaning the rollers. On my 1270, I sometimes use paper that has a
powdery
coating that comes off on the rollers. The printer then has trouble feeding
the
sheets. On my printer it either won't feed the sheet or will feed it through
without printing on it. Let me know if you can't find the cleaning procedure
in
the archives and I'll post it.

Nick

-