Call for paper testers

I'm looking for a few more people to assist with testing new papers for only
the following Epson inkjets with Epson OEM inks.

890, 1160, 1270, 5000, 7500.

Anyone interested in participating please email me *OFF LIST* including such
info as printer model, platform and version of OS, and your name and mailing
address. Not being sufficiently together to include the requested info, or to
send it to me without copying to the entire list will be deemed proof of
incompetency to participate. <G>

For those of you using third party inks, thats great; but this project does
not include third party inks... so I can't use you for testers at this time.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com
-