890 Profiles

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Not too long ago someone posted an address for the European Epson website.
They have some interesting stuff there. One of which are profiles for the
890 and some other printers. I think I have the model correct, I get a
little confused with the different US and Euro model numbers.

Question. Will these (the Euro replacement for the 870) profiles work with
the 870?

Thanks in advance.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Epson FAQ Site:
http://home.att.net/~arwomack01/
Epson List Archives: