Re: Panoramics on an 1160

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The 1 metre (44 inch) length limitation is inherent in the Windows drivers.
There are special techniques for printing more than 44 inches ('Banner
mode') with Epson's screening, but you are unlikely to find a driver which
uses them or bypasses the problem which isn't part of a RIP. This even
applies to top-of-the-range 'large format' printers. If you do succeed in
creating images longer than 44 inches, the odds are that you will get an
unwanted fade-out/fade-in at the 44 inch mark, so check that this mode is
supported before you waste all that time and media, or part with any money.

D.