Re: ProfilerPlus vs MonacoEZcolor

Version 2.1 was released in February.  There was no fanfare surrounding the
release as it does not offer any substantial benefit to version 2.0 users.
This version had some 'under the hood' GUI changes that had to be done to
effectively translate the application into Japanese.
--
Tom Orino
Product Manager

Embrace Color Excellence