1160 felt pads

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I've been having a problem with the felt pad to the left at the end of the
travel of the print head over-flowing with ink on an Espon 1160. I'm using a
no-more carts cis and the MIS inks. Any ideas. I've tried pouring a rubing
alchol on the pad at the suggestion of the ink jet gurus at InkJet Art but
still having the problem.

The pads will start to fill up with ink after a couple of 13x19 inch prints,
and eventually drip ink acros the print.

Thanks

Richard Bermack

-

</x-charset>