Re: Storage: DVD vs CD

DVD is the way to go.  Sony will be coming out shortly with a new DVD burner (2x I believe), as a standard has been reached now.  The impression I get is that fourth quarter this year, you will see many more dvd
burners on the market.  I estimate by next year the price will drop even more as dvd burners will become the defacto standard vs. cd burners.

-Eileen

-