Re: Inkjetart.com

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> What's the opinion of Ink Jet Art?  I placed my first order with
them for
> some Fotonic ink cartridges so I could try the ink before committing
to a
> CIS and they sent the wrong color cartridge.  I'll call them first
thing
> tomorrow and get it straightened out but it sure is a pain when
stuff like
> this happens.  It's too bad this is my first impression of them.  Do
I dare
> spend a couple hundred bucks on a CIS?  I can't complain about the
delivery
> though, it was quick.  Too bad it was wrong.
>
> Tom Husband

I have ordered from them many times over the past year or so and have
had no problems. I suppose that anybody can mess up occasionally. I'm
sure they'll straighten it out for you.

Stan
Photography by Stan McQueen
http://www.smcqueen.com