Re: 1160 OS X driver

   Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:56:22 -0800
   From: Brian Freitag <brianf@graphicsnadeen.com>

   I think we (all of us who use non-usb Epsons) are hoping the there will be
   some third party solution such as a version of Gimp Print that will print
   from X.

There are a few people working on this, although I don't know exactly
where they are.  It shouldn't be too hard, as OS X is based on BSD
(which already works just fine).  I just pinged one of the people to
see how things are coming along.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net