re: Ink loads (was Niagara--CIS)

Contrary to popular opinion, backlit film on the 1270 lays down more ink than Heavy Weight Matte setting.  I measured this using a x-Rite densitometer and placed the ranking into the FAQ.

I have also measured an 1160 printer, bur since I moved I've not found the original piece of paper those tests were written on to publish to the faq.  The ranking on the 1160 was consistant with conventional wisdom.

http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet
-