new driver for 600

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Hello....

We recently purchased a new computer with Windows XP.  We have an
Epson Stylus Color 600 and it is working ok with XP.  Epson hasn't
come up with a new driver for the 600 to use with XP so we are using
XP's driver so we don't have some of the options we had with the Epson
driver such as the ink monitor.  Does anyone know if Epson will ever
come up with a driver for a printer this old or is there any way we
can get back all of the options we used to have?

Thanks for any help!
Sue

 What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
 - Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

-

</x-charset>