Re: Flag Colors - RGB Numbers

<x-charset iso-8859-1>No problem, Ira, seemed like a simple thing to do!  I know I was looking for
the colors myself just after Sept 11....lots of people were creating flags
in their image programs and the subject of the right blue and the right red
for simple folks using simple programs came up a few times. ;-)

Liz
> Thanks Liz,
> It's strange how much info there is on corporate logo color specs but so
> little on US Flag Specs.
> Ira

-

</x-charset>