From: "Alan Womack" <arwbackup@worldnet.att.net>
To: "Majordomo leben.com" <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 3:24 PM
Subject: Print your own wallpaper with an Epson?

My wife has been looking for Fiesta Ware wall paper for some weeks now. Per a call to Homer Laughlin Co. they have not had a licemsee for this application.  Therefore I will not find it pre-made.

Has anyone come across, or printed their own wall paper with an Epson Printer?  Since I can print on a roll paper, I could make something long enough, have to be water proof obviously for the application phase.

thanks!

alan

RICK GORDON
EMERALD VALLEY GRAPHICS AND CONSULTING