RE: MIS vs No More Carts assembled system

That solved ONE of my underlying questions about one brand vs. the other.

The other two questions still begging response are:

Are the MIS and Generations pigmented color inks equal??  Gamut, longevity?

The other issue is if the Generations pigmented inks work with the MIS
cartridges equally well.  I am sure it all boils down to whether each
company filters their inks to the same micron level.

Any experience with these two issues?

Thanks,

Seth

=Subject: Re: MIS vs No More Carts assembled system
=
=I have an MIS system for a 1280 which is working very well,  and
=have also in
=the past used one for the 1200 which I was very pleased with. CIS,
=or CFS is