Re: Print your own wallpaper with an Epson?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Fine artists...avert your eyes :)

Alan - I have printed images that were subsequently stuck to walls and
boards and foamcore and metal and just about everything but my miniature
horse (and I'm eyeing him....)

I think you would use a little different process than normal wallpaper
application...but other than that there is no reason why you shouldn't be
able to do it.

I use Generations ink and Epson's Archival Matte and apply the print  with a
liberal dose of  decoupage glue (modpodge or Royal coat which is my
preference.) I use a hard plastic roller to make sure it is stuck down all
around the edges. This glue does dry fast so I doubt you could work with
really long sheets successfuly.  You might have to experiment with other
adhesives.  If you get the adhesive on the face of the paper, it will show.
I usually use a water-based acrylic (brush on) topcoat which takes care of
any glue that ends up on the face of the print. I have learned that the
Generations inks and EAM are amazingly tough and can take just about any
crazy process I throw at them. And I do have lots of fun.

Good luck...Linda