Re: Flag Colors - RGB Numbers

<x-flowed>At 9:10 AM -0400 9/24/01, Ira Beckoff wrote:
>Joyce,
>Hi, I also found that reference to the PMS Colors
>
>>  In the Pantone system the colors are: Blue PMS 282 and Red PMS 193
>  > http://www.usembassy.org.uk/rcflags.html
>
>When I tried to use those colors in PS6.01 I wasn't sure which of the
>Pantone swatch charts to use to select those colors.
>None seemed to look perfect to me. ( Time for more calibration)
>Which Pantone chart would you suggest.
>Ira
>
>Ira Beckoff
>imbeck@adelphia.net

I have no idea at all what to do with pantone numbers. Maybe somebody
else knows what to do with them.

I found two flags in pdf posted on the web. One image used 205, 0, 52
for red and 45, 50, 127 for blue. The other used 202, 0, 0 for red
and 0, 0, 48 for blue. I opened the pdf files in photoshop 5.5 and
that was what I found.

--
Joyce Deckler
jpdeck@dallas.net