Re: Profiler RGB and Silverfast

<x-flowed>Yes, I understand that. My question involves the selection of paper
in the Epson driver, where the label paper is not an option, when I
am printing the chart. I would think that choice would not matter
since the profile is built from the information (ink) on the paper. I
guess that the only thing that is necessary is to pick the same
selection for paper in the Epson driver for both the chart and the
prints printed with the profile.  I mean I could choose photo paper,
matte paper, film or plain paper when I printed the chart and the
profile building will take care of the rest as long as I also use
that paper setting when making prints, evaluation, and tuning the
profiles.

--
Regards

	Nick Jahn