RE: Colorvision RGB Profiler; good or bad???

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Barry Kelsall Wrote:

> Instead of using ColorVision's recommended scanner settings, I checked
> "ICM/sRGB" in the Epson Twain 5 Configuration. Then in Photoshop 5.5 I
> applied a profile-to-profile conversion on the scan from sRGB to
> Adobe RGB.

This might give you accurate prints, but now you're limiting the gamut of
your printer to sRGB. If Epson install an ICM profile for the "raw" state of
the scanner, you might try scanning without using the ICM/sRGB checkbox and
then do the profile-to-profile conversion from your scanner profile to Adobe
RGB.

Matt
Bird Photography, Articles, Site Guides
www.mhbirdphoto.com