RE: Colorvision RGB Profiler; good or bad???

I don't understand why scanner based printer profiling shouldn't work just
fine. First, you obviously need to have a reference print to calibrate the
scanner with, but once you've done that, the scanner ought to be able to
measure the printer output accurately.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco

-