Archival Matte in 1270

Hello,

Was there ever any group consensus reached on the expected life of
prints when using epson Archival Matte paper with the 1270/1280 inks?  I
have seen discussion of this issue, but I don't think I heard any solid answers.

I would prefer the Archival Matte to the Matte Paper-Heavywieght that
came out with the 1270 becuase the "proper" paper ripples when used with
these inks.

Thanks for your help,

Michael Shupe

www.northernlightsgallery.com