Re: OT: WTC photos

Thank you for your very generous offer.  I would like to obtain a tiff file of the
"ghost"
towers with the SOL in the foreground.  However, I was unable to find a download link
at the site that you noted in your email.  Thank you again for your heartwarming
generosity. I did order three hard copies for my self and friends.

Gene McLaughlin

-