Re: OT: WTC photos

<x-flowed>Great, if tragic shots.  I don't if you heard but many movies and tv shows
are removing the images of the WTC from movies and tv shows.

Would or anyone else know when I can find some good quality images that I
can download and print for memories.?

Who would have even imagined that they could fall so quickly?