RE: Matte-Heavyweight paper warps in 1270

<x-charset Windows-1252>Being in a humid place like North Carolina, I have at times experienced the
"waving" of papers. I found that one night under a few heavy books and it
was flat as a pancake so to speak! No big deal. I imagine that you could
flatten several of them at a time. Big heavy art book work great. If the ink
is dry, the flattening process will not cause any problem to the big heavy
art books "-)

---
Gregory Georges
Really Useful Content, Inc.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
www.reallyusefulpage.com

Author of Digital Camera Solutions &
50 Digital Photo Techniques

> Subject: Re: Matte-Heavyweight paper warps in 1270
>

> Then it was as bad as mine. I had some dry away but the heavily
> waves stay.

-

</x-charset>