Re: epson oem cart problem

--- don <freefall316@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I went ahead and
> changed the color cart, ran a cleaning cycle hoping
> i had not ruined the
> print head by running i dry, fortunately when i ran
> the nozzle check again
> all was well and all the nozzles were firing fine. I
> thought the chip on the
> oem carts were supposed to prevent you from running
> printer dry in any
> color.

A head clog doesn't mean the cart is empty.  I suspect
a cleanin cycle with the old cart would have worked,
too.  If you still have it, try puttin it in again and
see what happens.

=====
Bob Meyer
Don't ask me why I sing this song, everything you think you know is wrong...

http://www.meyerweb.net/epson