Re: inciting endless emails (Apology)

<x-charset Windows-1252>Both feet in mouth, I was quick to criticize those who keep posting HTML,,,,and then proceeded to find out, by way of a very polite email from Bill Kress at Bill.Kress@minolta-qms.com  that no matter what he tried, it wouldn't turn off. He is running W2K. MS support offered no answers. He mentioned he had asked the list before and found no solution. So, if you are in this situation, I do apologize. In my version of Hell, good old BillG is told he can go to heaven when he finishes filling out a very long form in windows but Every time he finishes and hits enter..... the machine crashes.

Pat Smith
Broady Smith Studio
Painting and Frame Restoration
www.artfulheart.com