Re: Installing "PanoTools" Plugins?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>On Sun Sep 9, 2001  11:36 pm,
Raphael Bustin <rafeb@adelphia.net>, wrote:

<snip>
> To be truthful, I was mostly interested (at the moment)
> in using its barrel-distortion correction facility.
<snip>

Rafe,

Have you seen/tried LensDoc from Andromeda Software? There's info & a free
trail download at
http://www.andromeda.com/info/lensdoc.html

This covers various types of lens distortion, has pre-configured settings
for some popular lenses and can be calibrated to your own lenses if
required.

HTH

Alan Rew

</x-charset>